How And When To Apply Face Serum
It's 2023, and skincare is screaming everywhere!
Face serums, one of the few concentrated skincare products, are the town's talk in the skincare world. Face serums don't adhere to the "one size fits all" adage. They are designed to work with particular skin types and assist in treating specific skin disorders. But can you put the serum on your face? Without the unnecessary spectacle, they get right to business.
These tiny vials are strong and start working on your skin instantly, unlike moisturizers or creams. You're not the only person in that boat if you're wondering how to utilize face serum.
Here is an explanation of face serum's applications and how to use it on the face!
- Cleanse your skin: Cleansing comes first when using a face serum. Depending on your skin type, use a gentle face wash or cleanser to remove any makeup, excess oil, or other impurities from your face. Make sure your skin is spotless because your face serum needs a clear surface to delve into and perform at its best.
- Spitz the toner: Utilizing a toner is the second stage in the face serum application process. You can use a cotton ball to apply a face mist or toner to your skin or spritz some product. This is crucial since it dampens your skin and makes it easier for your serum to absorb.
- Star of the Regimen - Serum: The climax of the skincare regimen finally shows up. Now that your skin has been cleansed and toned, it's time to apply the facial serum. To determine how much product to use on your face, always read the directions on the bottle. Always remember that facial serums' components are concentrated to a very high level. Avoid lathering on your serum; doing so could irritate your skin and cause poor product absorption. When using a dropper bottle, the recommended dosage is often 3–4 drops; when using a pump, the recommended dosage is typically two pumps. Face serums are very potent; therefore, only use the suggested dosage.
Are you looking to purchase face serum that really does the magic? Click here for the best of skincare products!
Ways to apply the serum:
You have two options for applying your serum, depending on your preferred method.
- One method is to use your fingertips to apply the serum.
- Apply the serum all over your face and neck with your hands, then lightly tap, pat, and smooth it out.
- After you've smoothed the serum out, avoid pulling or rubbing the skin too vigorously. Instead, let the lotion absorb naturally.
- Using your palms is the second approach.
- Dispense two pumps or 3–4 droplets of serum in your hand.
- For the serum to warm and become active, gently rub your palms together.
- Apply the serum all over your face and neck by lightly pressing your palms against your skin and patting it in upward and outward strokes.
- Don't forget me - Moisturizer:
Face serums contain hydrating ingredients but are not meant to replace your night cream or regular moisturizer. Serums, as an alternative, work far better as a supplement to your moisturizer.
Apply your moisturizer to your face and neck after waiting five minutes for the serum to soak. The moisturizer is the last touch and helps seal your serum and lock in the nutrients as the final step. Additionally, it adds a layer of moisture to your skin, hydrating it and giving it a smooth, dewy glow.
A Final Remark:
A face serum can be your new go-to secret weapon if you want flawless skin. To gain all the benefits for your skin, ensure you're utilizing it properly. Fortunately, using face serums takes little effort or time.Once you start using one, there are only a few key steps to remember.
Once you've mastered the steps, moving forward will be a piece of cake, and soon you'll be an expert. But we recommend you consult a dermatologist for significant skin issues for perfect guidance.
Are you planning on investing in hydrating, nourishing skincare? Click here and be ready for great skin!